Recruitment is the crux of every organization, An organization can only expand if it has good manpower, it should have an employee who could fit in the culture and adapt to the changes. Recruitment involves process such as posting jobs, interviewing the candidates.
Many organization looks forward to improving its hiring process for filling the vacant space by earliest. It is necessary for the recruiter to fill the vacant space. A company should have a comprehensive approach and technology for onboarding the job posting.
Technology revolutionizing hiring Process
There are numerous steps which could help you to determine how technology could be helpful in the hiring process.
- ⇒ Uploading job Posts: Social media and job boards ensure effective job posting. It assures that recruiter’s time should not be wasted as he or she has other tasks to perform.
- ⇒ Simplifying candidate aggregation: Many times it happens that recruiter misses out the right candidate due to manual aggregation. Due to the lack of aggregation, the company’s requirement is compromised and it may create fatigue. It would land up in missing out the best talent. An online assessment would help your organization to save your time in recruitment and hiring.
- ⇒ Accommodating Pipeline: Automation minimizes the human error and saves your time, also it helps in saving time in growing through the website. Anyways it is helpful in analyzing the recruitment process. As well as it boosts up the recruitment process for both the candidate and the recruiter.
- ⇒ Combines with apps: It integrates with the apps to reduce the manual efforts. A recruiter can check the candidate’s profile in just one click. Without any mechanizing, it would be difficult for them to check the profile in one click manually.
- ⇒ Mechanized Report: Nowadays recruitment has become digitized so sometimes it gets difficult to handle bulk recruitment and work on multiple jobs. An automated report would be helpful in analyzing the candidate and streamlining the recruitment process.
How to enhance Bulk hiring process?
Many organization comes into the trap of bad hiring, but it is better to have no hiring rather than bad hiring. Hiring a bad candidate is actually compromising with the quality of the hiring process. To maintain the quality of hiring, organizations are opting to bulk hiring for maintaining the quality of the recruitment process.
There are some strategic points for promoting bulk hiring in the organization, some points are as follows:
- ⇒ Explore the new wave of digitization: There are many people who are unaware of the technology revolving around us. Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning are bringing disruptive change in the hiring process. Whereas bulk hiring is the concern online assessment platform is an effective way of hiring the best candidates across the world and applicant tracking system is also one of the effective tools for finding the right candidate for the organization.
- ⇒ Tracking the candidate: Applicant tracking system is the prominent step for attracting the applicants by posting a job on different platform such as job posting. Also, it ensures data collecting, storing and storing.
- ⇒ The HR team is not a super Hero: HR meets all the requirement of the organization. Mass hiring would be difficult for them to do it. HR regulates the hiring process by consulting the recruitment firms, online assessments or by having extra HR staff.
- ⇒ Do not underestimate the hiring cost: Bulking hiring is an extensive process for achieving the goal to find the potential candidate. The HR manager should have the necessary resource for mass-hiring, if not, then they should allocate it for a smooth process. It is an organization’s duty to arrange the resources for streamlining the hiring process.
Artificial Intelligence combining with Applicant Tracking System
Employment companies hire mass candidates, so it becomes difficult for them to track the applicants. Recruiters have to shuffle thousands of resumes from which they need to select some. Artificial Intelligence if merged with Applicant Tracking system can help a recruiter to find a suitable candidate for the organization.
This merger would be helpful for the companies to scan the resumes, screening the candidates and checking their background. Normally recruitment agencies conduct the interview with themselves, then they conduct the next round of interview check whether the candidate if fi for the organization or not.